Rome Walking Tour and Cooking Class
Your walking tour concludes at Trevi Fountain, where you’ll join a small group of up to 12 people and retire to a nearby restaurant for your Roman cooking class. Under the guidance of your expert Roman chef, you’ll learn to prepare a fantastic Italian meal. Learn lots of cooking secrets and come away with a spectacular, hands-on Roman cooking experience as well as the know-how to prepare a fabulous Italian meal at home. Try your hand at making fresh, authentic, homemade pasta, then sample your creations with your fellow aspiring chefs, sipping on congratulatory glasses of local wines.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rome City walking tour and Cooking Class
- Walking Tour (Maximum 30 people)
- Cooking lesson and lunch
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Small group cooking class (maximum 12 people)
- Two glasses of house wine
- professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Vegetarian cooking classes can also be catered for, please specify when booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.
Reviewed by: Roshawn D, September 2014
The walking tour and cooking class is a must do. The walking guide had a wealth of information to give. The cooking class was just an awesome experience. You won't regret a moment of it.
Reviewed by: Elena N, September 2014
Such a lovely experience! Now I do know how to cook real Italian pasta!!!