English-speaking photographers have in-depth local knowledge, a passion for their city and for the art of photography. The photographers are carefully selected for their breadth of style and experience in either travel or photo-documentary/reportage. This tour offers participants an authentic city adventure and rare opportunity to experience Rome from an insider's point of view. So bring your camera and be prepared to walk, shoot and click.
This photo walking tour of Rome will point out details invisible to the untrained eye and reveal the best vantage-points on your chosen route. Learn to tell a story through images, take great shots of iconic monuments and capture atmospheric images off the beaten track. Discover and experience Rome through one of the following routes:
- Ancient Rome Tour - Coloseum, Pantheon, Campidoglio (Capital Hill) Theatre of Marcellus, Ghetto, Tortoise Fountain
- Vatican Route Tour - Pantheon, Saint Peters, Piazza Navona, Ponte Sant Angelo and Castel Sant Angelo
- Rome Grand Tour - Campidolio Piazza Navona Pantheon, Temple Adriano, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Villa Medici, Piazza dei Popolo from Pincio
- Hidden Rome Tour - Ponte Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona and Piazza Pasquino, Piazza Farnese, Campo de' Fiori, Palazzo Spada and Trastevere with its labyrinth of streets and Piazza Santa Maria
Rome Photography Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:The tour will start in Central Rome and you will be given the full address, contact number and directions upon reconfirming the tour.
Return Details:Tour ends in central Rome, but the actual end point varies according to the tour option selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hidden Rome Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Rome Grand Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Ancient Rome Photography Tour departing at 8am from April 1 - October 31 and 9:30am from November 1 - March 31
Vatican Rome Photography Tour departing at 3pm from April 1 - October 31 and 1pm from November 1 - March 31.
Rome Photography Walking Tour
- Small group walking tour (maximum 6 people)
- Professional photographer guide
- Camera and film
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop of
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must have a basic knowledge of your camera.
- We reserve the right to change the route based on local conditions.
- Tours leave rain or shine.
- We suggest good walking shoes, a lightweight poncho, in case it rains and in high temperatures a small bottle of water and sun hat.
Itinerary:You will learn to use perspective to your advantage and play with light and shadow. You'll get tips on how to use color, contrast, and detail to create captivating images. Watch the early morning light give way to the brilliance of the noonday sun, snap colorful piazzas bathed in the warm radiance of the afternoon light, or see ancient monuments artfully lit up in twilight and into the night. Just don't forget your camera whether digital or film.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.