Rio de Janeiro Soccer Match
If you love football, you won't want to miss the chance to see a soccer match in Rio de Janeiro! Come watch one of Brazil's passions and watch the best teams in Rio fight for the win. Accompanied by your guide, you'll feel the electric atmosphere of a Brazilian football match. It's an experience you'll never forget!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Rio's famous stadiums accommodate over 100,000 people and have been host to many championship games over the years, including the 1950 World Cup and Pele's last game.
From January through May, Rio de Janeiro's Championship is played in two cups: Gunabara's Cup and Rio's Cup. The two champions of each cup will play the final in two games and become Rio de Janeiro's champion team.
From May through December, the Brazilian Championship will take place, in which 20 teams play against each other to determine the Country's best team.
General seating is individual and under cover, and your guide is always in attendance. Note that the schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rio de Janeiro Maracana Stadium Soccer Match
- General admission ticket to stadium
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Game Schedule is subject to change without prior notice
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Seating is in an area that has some protection from the sun. Seats are on a first-come, first-served basis and passengers are able to sit in a different location and meet the guide after the match, at a scheduled location
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
March 7th - Flamengo vs. Friburguense (4pm)
March 8th - Fluminense vs, Botafogo (6:30pm)
March 11th - Flamengo vs. Volta Redonda (10pm)
March 12th - Fluminense vs. Bonsucesso (9pm)
Reviewed by: Jay, August 2014
Ruiz was our guide, he introduced some background of this Derby match and record the attendance number to told us after the match, it was a pleasure experience. (Flamengo vs Botafogo)
Reviewed by: Patrizia MG A, November 2012
Everything went smoothly. Jose gave us a little background on the way to the game (useful for someone like me who doesn't follow soccer.