Take a walk around Paris with a local guide and see another side of this beautiful city. Walking with a local to guide you and share insights and stories is the best way to tour the classic sights of Paris. The walking tour of Classic Paris offers a complete overview of Paris from the ground up. Virtually every major site in the city center is covered, including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Place de la Concorde, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees and, of course, the Eiffel Tower.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
With plenty of photo opportunities and breaks, this walking tour of Paris is comprehensive but not too strenuous. Along the way your friendly guide will share the history of Paris and its famous monuments, people, buildings and boulevards.
Sights on the Paris Walking Tour include:
- Notre Dame, learn about the cathedral's history, architecture, detailed facade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor
- St. Chapelle, which was built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
- Louvre Museum, the former seat of the French throne and now the grandest museum in the world
- Orsay Museum, world famous for its Impressionist collection
- Lunch - settle down at a charming cafe nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (lunch not included)
- Place de la Concorde, the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution
- Champs-Elysees, the most famous avenue in the world
- Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon in honor of his army's victories
- Pont Alexander III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris
- Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb, a beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor's tomb
- Ecole Militaire, former French military school with World War II damage still scarring the facade
- Eiffel Tower, built in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris
The Louvre Museum, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris, 15th arrondissement
Return Details:Concludes at Notre Dame at approximately 2:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Classic Walking Tour of Paris
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.