Paris to Bruges Day Trip
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Upon arrival in Bruges, your guided tour begins with a walk through the city's medieval heart. Highlights include the magnificent Grand Place, quaint houses with elaborately decorated facades, the Halles (an outdoor market with a belfry), the Place du Bourg with the Saint-Sang Basilica, the Gothic-style Town Hall and the Beguine Convent.
In summer (April to October) you'll then take a short cruise down Bruges' canals to see this lovely old city from the water. You'll have free time afterwards to pursue your own interests, perhaps visiting the museums of Flemish art or browsing for handmade lace and Belgian chocolates.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Standard tour with hotel pickup: 6:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Standard Tour (50 people)
Standard Tour (50 people) Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Tour & Pickup in English
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup Transportation by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking expert guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off.
Paris to Bruges Day Trip
- Free time in Bruges
- Walking tour
- Canal Cruise (April to October only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport (or identity card for EC members) is required to participate on this tour
- You will spend approximately 5 hours in Bruges and the journey from Paris to Bruges is approximately 4 hours each way
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Dory A G, March 2015
Excellent!!! Perfect organization and personnel. The trip was awesome. Bruges is magical. I would love to had more time to spend there though. Great experience!!!!
Reviewed by: Martia, USA, February 2015
Wonderful trip from Paris to Bruges. The bus trip was enjoyable and we really loved Bruges. A great city like Paris, beautiful with a wonderful history. Seeing the Bruges Madonna was amazing. The Christmas markets were in full swing when we visited and it was truly a food fest. And the chocolate....... A fabulous day!!