Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer: Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Book and save 14% compared to another travel site
- Airport transfer
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: on 24 and 31 December, transfers are only available until 6pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Shuttle Departure Transfer - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- One way shuttle transfer
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan (Volkswagen Caravelle)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- Infants can be booked on this shuttle transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed one piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on your voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: John L, October 2014
Reviewed by: Robert G, October 2014
The driver was stuck in a security issue at another terminal so that delayed him a bit in getting to us. But once he did, he was a great driver. He tried his best to narrate to us certain locations. He was friendly, really nice. We dropped off another family on the opposite side of Paris from where we were staying and then headed to our hotel. On the way it was now just the 3 of us in the car and he really did his best to give us a brief tour of the sites on our way across town. Once at the hotel he explained to us that we were in a very safe part of town, that we should have no problems but that just be careful of my wife's purse when going through other parts. He showed us the train stations, etc.
Very good experience, really nice driver.