Paris in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
After lunch it's time to board another boat to take you along the Seine River to Notre Dame Cathedral for a 45-minute guided visit of this famous building. The Paris Walking Tour by River Shuttle concludes at Notre Dame, leaving you free to continue your visit to the cathedral on your own. Walk up the Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense) to admire the views across Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine river shuttle (except during January and February)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: bkat712, September 2014
This tour was awesome. First the Meeting spot to begin tour was convenient and the tour office was very organized. The walk was a short walk to the Louvre. Getting into the louvre was quick and our guide was terrific. He was extremely knowledgeable and organized. After the Louvre we were mixed in with another group and put on the river bus to go for lunch at the Eiffel Tower. The entry was quick our seating was great and the lunch included was awesome. Notre dame, our final destination was conducted by another guide who also was excellent. We enjoyed the whole day. Highly recommend this one!,,
Reviewed by: Michelle P, September 2014
Absolutely loved this tour. We had a wonderful guide who couldn't do enough for us. This is a walking tour not on a bus. The tour of the lourve was more than enough if you aren't a big art goer and just want to see the highlights... The lunch at the eiffel tower was amazing and you get plenty of free time. The tour of notredame was wonderful too. Highly recommend this tour, a great insight into major sites of Paris.