Select a datex
Want to see Paris in one day? To experience the best of Paris in a single day, take this Paris "walking tour" tour with a difference! You'll travel by river shuttle and visit Paris' most famous riverside monuments on this comprehensive full-day tour, including guided visits to the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Your walking tour with a difference begins with a guided 1.5-hour visit to the magnificent Louvre Museum. You'll then take a boat ride along the Seine River to the Eiffel Tower, where lunch is served in the exceptional setting of the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the tower's first floor. The early afternoon is left free for you to explore the Eiffel Tower.
After lunch it's time to board another boat to take you along the Seine River to Notre Dame Cathedral for a 45-minute guided visit of this famous building. The Paris Walking Tour by River Shuttle concludes at Notre Dame, leaving you free to continue your visit to the cathedral on your own. Walk up the Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense) to admire the views across Paris.
Notre Dame, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris
Return Details:Concludes at Notre Dame
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine river shuttle (except during January and February)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.