Paris Dinner with Parisian Hosts
Meeting at around 8:00pm at the home of your Parisian hosts, this cordial encounter will last two hours, or more according to the wishes of both parties. The evening can be customized to suit a single person, a couple or a family with children.A typical four-course French dinner is prepared and delivered by a caterer or local restaurant for your enjoyment, including an entrée, main course, cheese, dessert, wine and mineral water.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner in Paris with Local Hosts
- 4-course dinner prepared by a caterer or local restaurant
- Bottle of wine and mineral water
- Welcome by Parisians in their private home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 40 hosts are available and ready to share a multicultural experience with you. Most of the hosts live in Paris' inner city, and a few live in the surrounding suburbs. All homes are at walking distance from a Metro or RER station. To ensure we match you with the most suitable host, please advise your age, occupation and hobbies at time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please specify any food allergies in the special requirements box at time of booking
Reviewed by: Ann Rock, United Kingdom, July 2014
First time to Paris - we wanted to try something new and exciting.We were welcomed by our hosts Louis and Isabelle in their beautiful Paris apartment. The dinner they prepared was delicious and of restaurant quality. We visited, talked and laughed for 3 hours! Highly recommend!!!
Reviewed by: Edward C G, USA, June 2014
We met with a very nice family. the food and company were great.