Paris City Tour by Minivan, Louvre Museum and Seine River Lunch Cruise
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
Your visit to the Louvre Museum is followed by a 1.5-hour sightseeing lunch cruise along the Seine River, with drinks included. Your tour of Paris continues into the afternoon with an unguided visit of Notre Dame Cathedral. See Paris from a bird’s eye view and go up the Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense).
The final highlight on your Paris city tour is a personalized small group tour across central Paris by minivan. You'll admire the most important monuments and attractions in central Paris from the vantage point of your air-conditioned minivan: the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, Place de la Concorde, the Eiffel Tower and Saint-Germain des Prés.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From April 1, 2015
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris City Tour in Spanish
Paris City Tour by Minivan, Louvre Museum and Seine River Lunch Cruise, with a Spanish-speaking guide
Paris City Tour in English
Paris City Tour by Minivan, Louvre Museum and Seine River Lunch Cruise with an English-speaking guide
Arc de Triomphe, Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the Louvre Museum
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museum
- Professional guide
- Lunch cruise on the Seine River with drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Jerry H, September 2014
The tour guide was excellent. The cruise/lunch very nice. I would use Viator again, but a little expensive.
Reviewed by: Colleen H, May 2014
Fantastic tour!! Highly recommend! Great way to see ALL of Paris! Our tour guide was excellent! The Louvre and lunch cruise was amazing, great food! Best way to see a lot of Paris in one day!! Great experience!!