Paris Chocolate Walking Tour
You’ll visit five chocolate boutiques, where you’ll enjoy free tastings of delectable Parisian treats. This small-group walking tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
With a maximum of only 10 people per group, this small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience. The relaxed pace allows you to browse the specialties at each chocolate boutique, ask questions and make purchases if you wish. As you travel from shop to shop, you’ll see some of Paris’ most famous sights, like the Louvre, the Place de la Concorde, the opera house and the Champs-Élysées.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
- 2-hour chocolate walking tour of Paris
- Visit 5 boutiques among the greatest "chocolatiers" in Paris
- Chocolate tastings at all boutique
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Ruth F, May 2014
Great guide and wonderful chocolate!
Reviewed by: Lynette W, May 2014
the best!! we had a great guide, turned out to be only my sister and I on the tour, but it was fab and most fun! tasted alot of great choclate, I would highly reccommend this to everyone! lots of fun, and you walk off the calories!