Select a datex
Step into a real-life Impressionist painting at Monet’s gardens in Giverny. On this morning or afternoon half-day trip from Paris by coach, visit the beautiful home and lush gardens of Claude Monet, the master of Impressionism. Your guide will show you the iconic water lily pond and Japanese bridge featured in many of Monet's masterpieces, and you'll visit Monet’s restored home to see where the artist lived and worked.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
See where Monet lived on your trip to Giverny
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris
- 1:45pm, Monday - Saturday
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 8:15am
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 1:45pm
Giverny and Monet
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the gardens, there will be a larger number of flowers in bloom during the summer months than at other times
- Please note: the guide will not accompany you into Monet's house
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.