Dine at 58 Tour Eiffel on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower to enjoy panoramic views of Paris followed by a romantic Seine river cruise. Finish the evening with a cabaret show at the famous Moulin Rouge.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
In decor reminiscent of an airship moored above Paris, you will dine at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the Seine and the Trocadero to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other. This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a modern restaurant and seats 200 guests. The dinner menu includes drinks and choice of starter, main course and dessert. Follow this with a romantic Seine river cruise before heading to the famous Moulin Rouge.
Discover "Feerie", the new Moulin Rouge review in pure music-hall tradition. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
Eiffel Tower, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Paris hotels (Zip codes 75001-75020)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show by Minivan
Notre Dame at night
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dinner with a choice of dishes and drinks
- Half bottle of champagne
- Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower, therefore it is suggested to return on another day.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Itinerary:Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant (sample menu):
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.