Select a datex
A visit to the elegant European city of Paris would be incomplete without a visit to the famous Eiffel Tower. It looks simply spectacular lit up at night time... you will find the image breathtaking. Combine a dinner at its "tourist style" 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant with a leisurely cruise along the river Seine and you have a tour not to be missed! What a great way to spend the night in the City of Lights.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
In decor reminiscent of an airship moored above Paris, you will dine at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the Seine and the Trocadero to one side and the interior of the Tower to the other.
This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a "tourist style" restaurant and seats 200 guests. There is a delicious set menu created by award winning chefs and you will be seated with other tour guests.
Immediately after dinner depart for your cruise along the river Seine, passing under the famous bridges of Paris. The perfect way to end your evening!
River Seine Cruise, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Centrally located Paris hotels (Zip codes 75001-75020)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise by Minivan
Paris by night
- River cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 3-course dinner including drinks at 58 Tour Eiffel
- Audio guide on cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Dress code is smart casual
Itinerary:Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant (sample menu):
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.