Select a datex
Enjoy a glass of bubbly as you spend a day in the famous region of Champagne on a day trip from Paris. With its magnificent vineyards, impressive heritage and world class champagnes, the region makes a great excursion from the French capital. Explore the Moet and Chandon cellars in Epernay. Also visit the Mumm Champagne House and Reims Cathedral.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Visit the sacred town of Reims, known for its role in consecrating the kings of France as well as its importance to the Champagne region’s sparkling wines.
In Reims, your guide will take you on a tour of the city’s famous Gothic cathedral, followed by a trip to the world-renowned Mumm champagne cellars for a tour and tasting of Mumm House’s Cordon Rouge champagne. After your visit at Mumm Cellars, the tour provides you with an opportunity for lunch.
In the afternoon, your tour continues on through the picturesque landscape of vineyards and rolling hills to the town of Epernay, the main entrepôt for the region’s sparkling wines. Here, you’ll visit the prestigious wine cellars of Moet & Chandon for another tasting session. After your trip to Epernay, your coach will return you to central Paris.
Moet and Chandon cellars, Champagne
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departing at 8am with English speaking guide
Champagne Region Day Trip from Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Two Champagne tasting sessions
- Entrance fees to the Mumm and the Moet & Chandon cellars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moet & Chandon wine cellars will be closed in January and February. Moet & Chandon occasionally close for private functions without notice. In this case, your tour guide will select an alternative cellar like Achille Princier in Epernay.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.