The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Take a peek inside the Bada Bing bar
- See Father Phil's parish
- Sit on the steps of the diner where Chris was shot
- Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
- Go on location to the high school where AJ dumped pizza boxes into the pool
- See Pizzaland, the Muffler Man and other sites used in the opening credits
- Sit at the booth where Tony sat in the restaurant where the final scene of the series was filmed
Upgrade your experience with priority seating!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour of Sopranos film sites in New York departing at 10am
Morning Tour Priority Seating
Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
The Muffler Man
- Guided 4-hour tour
- Visit over 40 sites from The Sopranos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour with extended stops at three different locations during the tour
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
Reviewed by: mustafa s, August 2014
Marc Baron was an excellent guide There isn't anything about The Sopranos that he doesn't know. Very informative and made for a really great tour. Meeting Joe Gannascole was great too.
Bring extra money for souvenirs and videos!
Reviewed by: yvonne s, June 2014