Statue of Liberty Evening Cruise
This 1-hour cruise is suitable for all ages offering a selection of beers, white wine and soft drinks (for purchase) and views of New York landmarks that should not be missed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please arrive 30 minutes early for boarding
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Statue of Liberty at Night
- Glass of complimentary champagne (to all passengers over the age of 21)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (cash bar on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 0-2 travel free
- All boats are designed to be fully ADA Compliant, as are all docks. For additional safety reasons, wheelchairs do not have access to the top deck.
Reviewed by: Ruihong W, January 2015
The tour guide is friendly and talked a lot about NYC throughout the entire trip. The trip is fantastic and I can see the whole skyline of NYC and the cruise stopped by statue of liberty so i can take as many photos as I want. A little bit cold at night, need a little bit more bundle up.
Reviewed by: suzytrucker, December 2014
Very imformative and a great way to see the sky line and all the city