New York City Guided Sightseeing Tour by Luxury Coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-hr Manhattan Highlights Tour
4-hour coach tour of Manhattan's highlights (may run 4.5 hours, depending on group's pace). Departs at 9:30am from a central Midtown location.
6-hr Best of Manhattan Tour
6-hour Manhattan coach tour including guided walks, 1-hour New York Harbor cruise and lunch (may run 6.5 hours, depending on group's pace). Departs at 9:00am from a central Midtown location.
8.5-hr Ultimate Manhattan Tour
8.5-hour Manhattan coach tour including guided walks, 1-hour New York Harbor cruise, lunch and Top of the Rock admission. Departs at 9:00am from a central Midtown location.
New York City Full-Day Guided Coach Tour Including Lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or double-decker open air coach
- Lunch (6-hour and 8.5-hour tour only)
- 1-hour New York Harbor cruise (6-hour and 8.5-hour tour only)
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck (8.5-hour tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Ian M, March 2015
A lot of Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park covered
Excellent and knowledgable guide (Debby) and laid back driver-Oswald
Every thing delivered as said
Don't get the steak at the restaurant
Reviewed by: Mike S, March 2015
Excellent trip squeezing in a lot of New York in a short space of time. I payed extra for 8 hour trip, but all I got on top of people who payed for 6-hour trip, was to go up Rockerfeller's on my own. Feel I was a bit conned there, but rest of trip was great. Tour guide was also excellent.