Select a datex
Ring in the New Year in style aboard New York's premier dining yacht. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner followed by dancing and of course, front-row seats to the world famous fireworks display at the Statue of Liberty.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Seasonal Offer
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Set sail for an unforgettable three-hour cruise around New York harbor as you enjoy a five-course dinner, hors d'oeuvres, midnight champagne toast and premium open bar. As you watch the ever-changing panorama of New York City's skyline unfold, you'll hear a soundtrack played by the resident DJ. No other New York New Year's Eve experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance, terrific service and great food.
This year, make your New Year's resolutions as you celebrate under the New York stars. The sights and sounds of New York will stay with you long after your cruise has returned to the dock.
New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise in New York
We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, New York
- Boarding - 9pm
Sailing - 10pm
Returns to original departure point at approximately 1am (there is a dockside party until 1:30am)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
See the Fireworks on New Year's Eve
- Three-hour cruise
- Five-course dinner
- Premium open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48hours, subject to availability
- Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted at any time. Gentlemen: jackets are requested for dinner
- There is no smoking inside the yacht. Smoking is allowed outside
- Cruise accommodates up to 350 guests
- Wheelchair accessible. Passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability.Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change):
Assorted Hors d'Oeuvres
- Baked Brie en Croute
First Course (choice of one)
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom - herbed goat cheese, mixed greens, cherry tomato
- Trio of Salmon - house smoked salmon, salmon tartar, dill cured gravlax, pomegranate mustard and paprika potato salad
- Long Island Duck - Szechuan cured breast, mizuna, Watercress, cumberland sauce
Second Course (choice of one)
- Butternut squash soup
- Mixed green salad
Third Course (choice of one)
- Seared Filet Mignon and Prawns with whipped potatoes, mushroom onion ragout, roasted root vegetables and red wine demi
- Roasted French cut Chicken Breast with red bliss potatoes and herbs, broccoli, lemon and caper sauce
- Lamb Shank with Israeli cous cous, roasted root vegetables, mint jus
- Baked Brook Trout - shrimp stuffing, fingerling potatoes, asparagus
- Lobster Ravioli - seafood fume, truffle butter, shaved pecorino
- Polenta Napoleon (vegetarian option) - roasted peppers, eggplant, squash, carrots and mushroom cream
- Amaretto cheesecake
- Chocolate truffles
- Coffee and tea
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.