Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 14 - 2:30pm
- March 15 to April 25 - 11:30am, 3pm
- April 26 to September 1 - 10am, 12:30pm, 2pm
- September 2 to October 26 - 10am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- October 27 to December 31 - 12:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Circumnavigate Manhattan Island
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Beer, wine, soda and hot beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Alison S, March 2015
Really enjoyed this trip. Unfortunately we couldnt make it round the whole island due to the Harlem river being frozen over at the north end of the island. Interesting and amusing commentary, great visibility, and facility for teas and coffees etc. Lasted fully 2.5 hours plus, despite not making it all the way round. Well worth the cost, and would recommend the trip.
Reviewed by: Elena Z, March 2015
Excellent tour. You circle around Manhattan and get a spectacular overall view of it. We followed previous travellers suggestion and we did it on our first day in New York. I totally agree that for a first time traveller is an excellent chance to get the whole image of Manhattan and have a guideline for the rest of your exploring.
The guide was absolutely excellent, not only did he spotted the skyline for us but also talked about history in a way that didn't bore you but intrigue your interest.