Boston Freedom Trail Day Trip from New York
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
After lunch, (not included) at Quincy Market and a visit to Boston Common, you'll cross the Charles River to stroll in the squares of the universities of Cambridge, Harvard and MIT, before returning to New York.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Freedom Trail Day Trip
Full day tour to Boston from New York City
The Constitution Ship, Boston
- Boston tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Cristian P, August 2014
Full and entertaining tour guide good job. The Return entertaining movies in transport
Reviewed by: Olga N, July 2014
Boston is very different from New York City, I found it more English than American, even food, so it's really worth visiting. The trip was well-organized: stops for meals, etc. I would definitely recommend it.