2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
Book by March 10, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Leaving the hotel the next day, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the falls up close from the Horseshoe Falls and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October only). In the winter time, you'll visit the Scenic Tunnels and Journey Behind the Falls, standing in the mist where the powerful Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 stories above! At approximately noon, you'll depart south and head back to New York City by bus. On the way back, you'll enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the largest outlet malls, The Crossings Premium Outlets in Pennsylvania, and find a great bargain at the many brand name stores!
The above advertised per person price is based on maximum occupancy
- The overnight stay is scheduled for hotels on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Customers without necessary documentation will be arranged with an overnight accommodation on the American side of Niagara Falls: please state 'US visa only' in the 'Special Requirements' box at time of booking.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
Tour in Hebrew
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with guaranteed Hebrew-speaking guide
2-Day Bus Tour to Niagara Falls from New York
- 2-day Niagara Falls and shopping tour
- Professional guide
- Maid of Mist (May - October)
- Scenic Tunnels (November - April)
- Accommodation at Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8 (or for travelers that must remain in the US, the Comfort Inn The Pointe)
- Transportation by bus or van
- Wifi on bus
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada clients have the responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and visit Canada, can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the American side, Comfort Inn The Pointe, and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls
- Tour leaves Niagara Falls on the second day at noon
- Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Maximum of three people per room. Prices are listed per person in one room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate accommodations, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to one piece per person. Baggage must not be larger than 21" x 12" x 12" (46cm x 30cm x 30cm) nor exceed a maximum weight of 22 lbs (10 kgs)
Reviewed by: Tenny, February 2015
Our trip to Niagara falls were very memorable, the actual tour were run by Amadeus Travel, the 3 tour guides were very professionals and knowledgeable ( 2 guides were for foreign language tourist) .The bus was very comfortable and clean with wifi. The frequent stops were planned well for our comfort, including stop at the outlet with great discount.We stayed in the hotel with a great and spacious room including spa in the corner of the room and walking distance to the falls. Our guides also able to put us on the last horn blower boat to be up close and personal with the 2 falls( US and Canadian side). According to the article that we were all read, the last cruise were suppose to be on 30 Oct. however we went on late November and our guide able to put us in. Thank you for this great experience.
Reviewed by: Chris P, December 2014
This tour was amazing!