Select a datex
Leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind and enjoy a relaxing 2-day overnight trip to Niagara Falls. You'll travel to upstate New York by bus and visit both the American and Canadian sides of the falls to discover the majestic beauty of Niagara! The following day, you'll enjoy premium outlet shopping on the way back to New York. This overnight tour is a must-do when visiting New York City!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Departing from the Big Apple, you'll head north and pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Stroll through the impressive Watkins Glen Canyon and visit the beautiful waterfalls before continuing on past Seneca Lake to Niagara Falls. Arriving to the falls in the late afternoon, you'll tour the American Side and visit all the major highlights including the American Falls, Goat Island and Sisters Islands. At night, you'll tour Niagara Falls where you can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Leaving the hotel the next day, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the falls up close from the Horseshoe Falls and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October only). In the winter time, you'll visit the Scenic Tunnels and Journey Behind the Falls, standing in the mist where the powerful Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 stories above! At approximately noon, you'll depart south and head back to New York City by bus. On the way back, you'll enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the largest outlet malls, The Crossings Premium Outlets in Pennsylvania, and find a great bargain at the many brand name stores!
The above advertised per person price is based on a party of three booking
- The overnight stay is scheduled for hotels on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Customers without necessary documentation will be arranged with an overnight accommodation on the American side of Niagara Falls: please state 'US visa only' in the 'Special Requirements' box at time of booking.
2-Day Bus Tour to Niagara Falls from New York
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Gray Line Visitor's Center
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 7pm-8pm at the end of the tour on the second day
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
2-Day Bus Tour to Niagara Falls from New York
- 2-day Niagara Falls and shopping tour
- Professional guide
- Maid of Mist (May - October)
- Scenic Tunnels (November - April)
- Accommodation at Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8 (or for travelers that must remain in the US, the Comfort Inn The Pointe)
- Transportation by bus or van
- Wifi on bus
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada clients have the responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and visit Canada, can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the American side, Comfort Inn The Pointe, and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls
- Tour leaves Niagara Falls on the second day at noon
- Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Maximum of three people per room. Prices are listed per person in one room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate accommodations, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to one piece per person. Baggage must not be larger than 21" x 12" x 12" (46cm x 30cm x 30cm) nor exceed a maximum weight of 22 lbs (10 kgs)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.