2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Leaving the hotel the next day, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the falls up close from the Horseshoe Falls and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October only). In the winter time, you'll visit the Scenic Tunnels and Journey Behind the Falls, standing in the mist where the powerful Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 stories above! At approximately noon, you'll depart south and head back to New York City by bus. On the way back, you'll enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the largest outlet malls, The Crossings Premium Outlets in Pennsylvania, and find a great bargain at the many brand name stores!
The above advertised per person price is based on maximum occupancy
- The overnight stay is scheduled for hotels on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Customers without necessary documentation will be arranged with an overnight accommodation on the American side of Niagara Falls: please state 'US visa only' in the 'Special Requirements' box at time of booking.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
2-Day Bus Tour to Niagara Falls from New York
- 2-day Niagara Falls and shopping tour
- Professional guide
- Maid of Mist (May - October)
- Scenic Tunnels (November - April)
- Accommodation at Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8 (or for travelers that must remain in the US, the Comfort Inn The Pointe)
- Transportation by bus or van
- Wifi on bus
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada clients have the responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and visit Canada, can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the American side, Comfort Inn The Pointe, and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls
- Tour leaves Niagara Falls on the second day at noon
- Outlet shopping is located on the American side and does not require a Canadian visa or passport
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi
- Maximum of three people per room. Prices are listed per person in one room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate accommodations, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to one piece per person. Baggage must not be larger than 21" x 12" x 12" (46cm x 30cm x 30cm) nor exceed a maximum weight of 22 lbs (10 kgs)
Reviewed by: Erica G, September 2014
What an amazing weekend! Though it was a lot of time on the bus, the tour guide really helps to break it up by mutiple rest stops and side excersions. On the way up we stop for breakfast and lunch as well as a surprise visit to Watkins Glen. Only 20 minutes but well worth it! Once we got into Canada, we saw the falls, just as the sun was setting! So many rainboys! Then, once we got to the hotel (which is probably the nicest Super 8 I've ever been to), we took a bus ride into the main part of town and got to see the falls at night. Another treat! It was an early wake-up call, 6am, to eat breakfast and make it through customs on time but, again, well worth it. We walked along the falls on the American side and wound up on the famous Maid of The Mist boat! I recommend you wear rain boots but they give you a poncho! Make arrangements for waterproofing your camera/phone. Then, on the way back, we stopped for 2 hours at the Waterloo Outlets. I got some GREAT deals though the food selection for lunch wasn't the greatest. Then it was 5 hours home with a stop in between. That is when I started toget antsy but overall, the trip was totally worth it and I would recommend it to anyone! :-)
Reviewed by: Laurine P, September 2014
Congratulation for this wonderful package, everything was amazing, it's was a great great trip, the landscape, the places, the boat, the guide and the hotel were fantastique. i think I'll do this again.