Rome by Night Tour Including Dinner
Your tour also includes a special walking your and a stop at the Trevi Fountain. Legend says if you throw a coin in, you’ll return to Rome, so make sure you have some change!
Enjoy an enchanting panoramic night tour of Rome, and discover the magic of the city’s most famous monuments illuminated under a darkened sky. It’s a special look at some of the most important monuments in Italy, viewed in a new way. You’ll see Capitoline Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo and St Peter’s Basilica.
Finish your evening with a walking tour in the Traveste area, one of the most visited areas in Rome full of restaurants and pubs.
Sample Dinner Menu:
• Bruschetta al pomodoro (tomato bruschetta)
• First course pasta cooked in typical Roman style
• Second meat course and side dish
• Dessert or fruit salad
The menu is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Panoramic Rome by Night Tour and Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 3-course meal including water
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 36 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- One piece of check-in luggage per person is permitted on this tour
- Please note: Hotel pickup will be available from selected hotel
in Rome only. If your hotel is not covered with this service, please go
to the meeting point