See Paris and its outlying villages by bicycle. Cycling around Paris is an original and unusual way to see the real Paris, away from traffic and stress. You'll ride across residential areas and along quiet avenues to discover the unexpected hidden charms of the Parisians' Paris. Even better, exclusive to Viator, you can pedal through Paris on a tandem bicycle built for two!
Accompanied by your English-speaking guide and fellow cyclists, you'll cycle to quiet areas of Paris, passing artists' workshops, beautiful monuments, suburbs transformed from the farms and factories of the 19th century to today's urban patchwork. The distance covered in your three-hour afternoon tour of Paris' outskirts by bicycle is around 9-12 miles (15-20 kilometres).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Central Paris, 11th arrondissement
- November 01 to March 31 - 2pm
- April 01 to October 31 - 3pm
Tour concludes at original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The distance covered is approximately 9 - 12 miles / 15 - 20 kilometers
- Please note the tour operates as usual during the Tour de France
- Tandem bikes for the tour must be requested at time of booking. Where a tandem is not available, two standard bikes will be booked.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.