Best Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Upon arrival in Philadelphia, you will embark on a panoramic tour that includes Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elsert Alley (the oldest inhabited street in America) and more. Arriving in the historic heart of Philadelphia, you'll visit the famous Liberty Bell and Constitution Square and Hall, symbols of freedom in America.
Departing Philadelphia you will see the famous "Rocky Steps" before continuing to Lancaster County. After a break for lunch at the Amish marketplace (lunch not included), you'll have an authentic Amish buggy ride through Amish farm country. During the ride you'll learn how the Amish live without modern technology - no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances.
In the late afternoon your tour heads east for an evening arrival in New York.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Philadelphia Day Trip
Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York City
Tour in Japanese
Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip with guaranteed Japanese-speaking guide
Tour in Korean
Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip with guaranteed Korean-speaking guide
Tour in Mandarin
Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip with guaranteed Mandarin-speaking guide
- Full day tour
- Professional guide
- Buggy ride
- Transport by air-conditioned deluxe van or bus
- Wifi on bus only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- All children under 6 must have a child or booster seat
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted. These smaller vehicles do not feature wifi