Empire State Building Tickets - Observatory and Optional Skip the Line Tickets
Your admission ticket takes you to the 86th-floor of the Empire State Building, at 1,050 feet (320 meters) and the glass-enclosed area is reached by high-speed automatic elevators. From the Empire State Building Observation Deck, you'll be treated to spectacular indoor and outdoor views of Manhattan including Central Park, Times Square, the Flatiron Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty and so much more.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You will be required to join the ticket line to exchange vouchers on arrival.
Skip the Line Admission (Optional Upgrade - available only on peak dates)
Speed past the lines on your way to the tallest point in Manhattan! Your "Express Pass" voucher will enable you to proceed directly to the front of every line, saving valuable time to do all the other things New York is famous for. Don't spend your valuable holiday time waiting in line - there's no faster way to the top of the Empire State Building!
Express Pass is especially valuable from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year's any time of day and all holiday weekends. Other times of year the Express Pass is recommended for planned visits between 11am and 2pm, and one hour before and after sunset. Limited numbers of Express Passes are sold, so typical wait time is under 5-minutes. Specific wait times cannot be guaranteed, only front of line privileges.
Please see below for all ticketing options and inclusions. Voucher can be redeemed within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Last elevators to the top are at 1:15am
Holiday Operating Hours:
- New Year's Day: 8am - 2am
- Thanksgiving Day: 8am - 2am
- Thanksgiving Weekend: 8am - 2am
- Christmas Eve: 8am - 10pm
- Christmas Day: 8am - 2am
- December 26 - December 30: 7am - 1am
- New Year's Eve: 7am - 10pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Admission Ticket Only
General admission to the Empire State Building Observation Deck with audio tour. This does NOT include Express Pass privileges
Express Pass Admission Ticket
Skip the Line Admission - Express Pass privileges for security lines, ticket lines and elevator lines on 2nd, 80th and 86th floors of the Empire State Building Observation Deck. Includes audio tour
Empire State Building Observatory
- Admission to Observation Deck
- Audio tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to the 102nd Observatory Deck
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vouchers are valid up to a year from travel date selected
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 5 years and younger are free. Must be accompanied by an adult
- Skip-the-line privileges are only available with the Express Pass Admission Ticket option
Admission tickets to the 102nd-floor observatory are sold at the observatory ticket office, on the 2nd floor of the building. Admission costs USD15.00 in addition to regular admission tickets.