Complete New York, New York Helicopter Tour
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, Yankee Stadium, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Soar Over New York by Helicopter
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- 0-1 years old free. The child must weigh less than 25 lbs (11 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age