Circle Line: New York Landmarks Cruise
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board. There are ramps available to enable wheelchair access; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 13, 2016 – 3:30PM
- March 14 to May 1, 2016 – 12:30PM, 3:30PM
- May 2 to September 5, 2016 – 11:00AM, 12:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM
- September 6 to October 30, 2016 – 11:00AM, 1:30PM, 4:00PM
- October 31, 2016 to March 12, 2017 – 3:30PM
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York Landmarks Cruise
1.5-hour highlights cruise of New York City with live commentary from an on-board guide
Cruise with VIP Seating
Comfortable upgraded seats, exclusive outdoor viewing area onboard. Enjoy food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat.
Catch the Best of New York by the Water
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Onboard professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult