Paris in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
Reviewed by: Robert M, August 2015
The best way to see a lot of Paris in one day. We had a terrific, knowledgable guide who navigated through the crowds at the Louvre and bypassing the l-o-n-g entrance lines, gave an in-depth tour of Notre Dame and offered insight during our walk and two boat rides. Well worth the money spent to have someone lead the way in and around Paris' most famous spots.
Reviewed by: i w meaker m, August 2015
A EXCELLENT INFORMATIVE TOUR WITH A GREAT MEAL ON THE EIFFEL TOWER