Paris in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
After lunch it's time to board another boat to take you along the Seine River to Notre Dame Cathedral for a 45-minute guided visit of this famous building. The Paris Walking Tour by River Shuttle concludes at Notre Dame, leaving you free to continue your visit to the cathedral on your own. Walk up the Towers of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense) to admire the views across Paris.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine river shuttle (except during January and February)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: CLARICE H, September 2014
The Eiffle Tower was amazing. Enjoyed eating lunch there. Guides were good. Enjoyed rides on River boats.
Reviewed by: Vikram, September 2014
It was a lovely and unforgettable experience,the guide was very nice and warm as well as informative,we did a lot on this trip,visiting the eiffel tower,having lunch on its first floor restaurant,skipping the lines for the same was a great relief.Visting the louvre museum and gettying snapped with mona lisa was like icing on the cake,the notre dam experience was divine,overall my wife and I simply loved this trip.