Experience the spectacular Great Ocean Road on a full-day tour from Melbourne. Your small, personalized eco tour takes you by comfortable minibus along the winding Great Ocean Road to Kennett River, where you're guaranteed to spot koalas in their native habitat. The Great Ocean Road eco tour continues to the Otway Ranges for strolls at Maits Rest panoramic rainforest walk.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
World-famous Port Campbell National Park is the next stop on your Great Ocean Road small group tour, with its iconic array of offshore rock formations known as the Twelve Apostles. Here you have the option of taking a helicopter ride to see the magnificent coastline from the air.
The Great Ocean Road small group eco tour continues along the Shipwreck Coast to Loch Ard Gorge, site of many shipwrecks. The gorge is named for the Loch Ard which went down in 1878, sparing just two lives. Your final destination on your Great Ocean Road tour is London Bridge. Your return journey includes a stop for dinner (at own expense) and stunning views of the lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge at the end of your long day tour.
This unique small group tour operator is a member of Eco Tourism Australia and provides expert guided Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island tours, and winner of the 2007 Australian Tourism Award - Best Tour & Transport Operator.
Please note: Helicopter flight takes in the following sights; Gibson Step, the 12 Apostle's and Loch Ard Gorge and is approximately 10-minute in duration depending on weather conditions.
Helicopter view of the Great Ocean Road
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Melbourne hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Great Ocean Road Tour
Great Ocean Road Tour and Scenic Helicopter Flight. Flight time approximately 10-minutes in duration
The fabulous formations of the 12 Apostles and Maits Rest rainforest
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Small group tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan fitted with free WIFI
- Morning tea
- National Park fees
- Helicopter tour (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- iPods audio language translators are provided for use and must be requested at time of booking
- Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for helicopter flights. Maximum weight not to exceed 299 pounds (136kg).
On the day of travel you can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Travelers Photo ID. Our supplier has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler) on the day of travel. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.