Imagine cruising effortlessly past the Leaning Tower of Pisa while receiving a great orientation, great photo opportunities and superb personal service from your guide. Well dream no more and book your Pisa Segway Tour today!
The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. Since their introduction, the Segway tours have regularly sold out. It's new, it's cool and loads of fun!
Following a brief how-to orientation session (approx. 30 minutes), you'll enjoy a small group city tour through Pisa's historic center and be the envy of all, as you and your Segway navigate the medieval streets of Pisa with relative ease. There will be ample opportunity to take photos, so keep your camera handy and snap up the architectural sites including:
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Cathedral and Baptistry
- Piazza dei Cavalieri
- San Michele in Borgo
- San Sepolcro
- Santa Spina
- San Paolo a Ripa d'Arno
With a maximum of six people per group, the Pisa Segway tour offers a unique and fun-filled adventure, suitable for anyone over twelve years of age.
Pisa Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:North-West of Pisa
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:00am.
Departs at 3:30pm
Pisa Segway Tour
- Segway tour with audio-guide (2.5 hours)
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Tour requires a minimum of two and a maximum of six people to operate.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- Segway tours do not include entry into individual sites. There is not enough time on the tour to do so.
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 years and older. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.