Ever imagined soaring from the top of a mountain with an eagle’s eye view? Let your imagination become reality and experience the thrill and beauty of Bootleg Canyon Zipline - Boulder City’s newest eco-adventure, located at the base of Red Mountain.
Red Mountain is ranked 8th in the world for downhill extreme mountain biking. But instead of hiking or cycling, you'll be exploring the mountain from an aerial trail! Add some of the safest, newly patented technology, impressive distances, spectacular views and highly qualified guides, and you have an exhilarating ride on the only aerial trails system in Nevada.
The guided tour starts with a scenic van ride up the mountain. Once you arrive at the top, it's around a 15-minute hike to the first platform, where you'll find yourself close to 3,800 feet (1140 meters) above sea level looking down over all of Nevada.
From here, a series of four separate ziplines provide an exhilarating aerial descent. Each line varies in length, ranging from 1,150 feet (345 meters) all the way up to 2,545 feet (765 meters). You'll be traveling at speeds up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour!
Discover breathtaking views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley, while your eco-tourism guide takes you on an interpretive journey over the desert ecosystem
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Excalibur Hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 7am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 9am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 11am.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 1pm.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 3pm.
Pick-up from the Excalibur is 1-hour prior to tour time. The Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour begins at 5pm.
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Excalibur Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must weigh between 75lbs (34kgs or 5.5 st) and 250lbs (113 kgs or 17.5 st). Please advise your weights at the time of booking
- There is no age limit to participate, however all participants must weigh at least 75lbs and no more than 250lbs
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear closed toed shoes. No sandals allowed
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.