Perth Helicopter Tour
See the city of Fremantle and its surroundings like never before by taking a 15-minute helicopter ride over the city! You'll fly along the Southern suburbs and coastline to Fremantle providing endless photo opportunities. Admire the panoramic views and take in the history of Fremantle as you fly over one of Western Australia's most popular cities, just 20km from Perth.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
On your 15-minute helicopter tour, see the historic port city of Fremantle with its numerous listed buildings and modern port facilities. Fly in the comfort of a modern jet helicopter as you fly along the popular Western Australian southern beaches. You'll be amazed by the sight of Fremantles sweeping views of the coastline and many stunning attractions from the air.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Perth City Helicopter Tour
- 15-minute sightseeing helicopter flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation of your travel date will be received at time of booking Please include your preferred flight time along with each individual passenger's weight at the time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated. You must call the local operator 24-48 hours prior to travel to reconfirm the exact departure details. All contact details will be advised upon confirmation
- Maximum of 4 passengers per flight permitted with combined weight not exceeding 320kg
- Routes and flight times may vary according to weather, air traffic control or pilot discretion
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Taryn M, November 2015
Had a fantastic time and staff were lovely.
Reviewed by: Anthony W, Australia, May 2015
helicopters are one of the best ways to avoid road traffic. un-obstructed views, and pilots who know the area and can point out the landmarks I highly recommend this tour.