Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
- Fully narrated tour
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Likely to Sell Out
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and a citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
- Wine (1 bottle for 3 people): Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red), Chateau Tariquet (white) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rosé)
- Still or sparkling mineral water
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris by night
- 3-course dinner with wine
- 1-hour Seine river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant begins at approximately 7:15pm. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people with other people on the tour. Unfortunately a table for two is not available
- Please note: The tour may operate in reverse without prior notice, which may result in a later dinner sitting
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the summit of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- The menu is subject to change without notice; vegetarian meals are available upon request
Reviewed by: Paul E, July 2015
Fantastic evening. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: junnie y, July 2015
Enjoyed our lovely dinner and cruise, especially as first time visitor to Tour Eiffel.