Select a datex
This small-group tour will be a feast for your senses as your guide introduces you Xi'an's most popular cultural experiences. Learn about one of China’s greatest archaeological finds on a guided tour of the Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qin’s mausoleum. Then dine on a mouthwatering banquet of dumplings and Chinese appetizers while enjoying an excellent display of Chinese culture during the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Dinner included
- Small group ensures personal service
Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from your Xi'an hotel
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entry to the Terracotta Warriors
- Admission to the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with dumpling banquet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.