Small-Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors, Dumpling Banquet and Tang Dynasty Show in Xi’an
- Book by October 31, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Dinner included
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Entry to the Terracotta Warriors
- Admission to the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with dumpling banquet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: Danielle T, July 2015
Our group was small - just my three family members - so it was a very comfortable personal tour. We were picked up from our hotel at 1pm by our guide Michelle, a local. Her English was very understandable, despite not being her first language, and she was perfectly capable of conveying lots of interesting information about the surrounding area and the Terracotta Warriors themselves.
The Terracotta Warriors was crowded at 2pm that Tuesday, but not so crowded that we felt uncomfortable. We just had to be a bit patient and wait for the people to move away from the railings to get a nice clear view of the humungous viewing areas in all 3 pits.
The dumpling banquet was more for the fun of trying dumplings of different flavours and shapes, but not so much filling. Also, we were supposed to arrive by 6.30pm, even though the show which is in the same location only starts at 8pm. So, eat your dumplings slowly otherwise be sure to let a hostess know to save your table if you want to walk around outside.
The show itself was very nice, with a mix of dancing and music but bear in mind that this was all performed as if for the Emperor, i.e. a ONE person audience. So sitting dead centre tends to be better for viewing the dances. We especially enjoyed the two instrumental solos - the performers were really good and added a touch of humour.
Overall we had a really good time, and would most definitely recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Wes W, May 2015
the tour was wonderful. Michelle was a fantastic guide and her English was superb. She made the trip so much more enjoyable plus both she and the driver were so accomadating with how we wanted to personalize the trip. If I would do it again, I would definitely request this pair for our tour. Job well done. Thank you.