Select a datex
Enjoy a bird's eye view of Wellington's renowned Harbour, the most wild Cook Strait and the capitals most famous landmarks on this 15-minute helicopter flight.
- Scenic helicopter flight
As you circle the fringe of Wellington Harbour you will see first hand not only the incredible tectonic landscape that encompasses this beautiful city, but the amazing locations where some of Wellington residents have chosen to live in this earthquake prone area.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Shed 1, Queens Wharf, Wellington
- Your chosen time between 9:00am and 5:00pm. Please request your preferred departure time in the "Special Requirements" box. The closest available time will be allocated.
Tour returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wellington Capital Views Helicopter Flight
- Approximate 15 minute scenic helicopter flight
- New Zealand Goods and Services tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Routes and flight times may vary according to weather and volcanic activity, air traffic control or pilot discretion
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers per flight to operate
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger weights for the helicopter flight MUST be advised to the supplier.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions, If the weather is unfavorable on the day you have the option of postponing to another day
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.