Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Gangplank Marina. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled dining rooms. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of taste.
Throughout the cruise our live jazz trio sets the mood...
Enjoy a wide range of jazz from artists such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis and Branford Marsalis.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for a sample brunch menu
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Breakfast Pastries: Assorted Muffins | Bagels | Fruit Preserves | Butter
- Scrambled Eggs: Diced Tomatoes | Cheddar Cheese | Chives
- Eggs Benedict Strata: Bacon | Hollandaise Sauce
- Breakfast Meats: Applewood Smoked Bacon | Maple Sausage
- Breakfast Potatoes: Hash Browns | Caramelized Onions | Italian Parsley
- Smoked Salmon Platter: Cream Cheese | Red Onion | Sliced Tomatoes | Capers
- Chicken & Waffles: Orange Maple Glaze
- Organic Mixed Green Salad: Goat Cheese | Candied Pecans | Navel Oranges | Orange Anise Vinaigrette
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Asparagus | Corn | Zucchini | Tomatoes | Basil | Herb Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus: Garlic-Parsley Oil
- Romesco Crust Salmon: White Bean, Carrots, Artichoke & Parsley Stew
- Hand Cut Strip Steak: Odyssey Signature Spice Rub | Chimichurri Sauce
- Cakes | Pastries | Seasonal Fruit
- Chocolate Fondue
- Fresh Fruit and Miniature Desserts perfect for dipping in our Signature Chocolate
Reviewed by: Kristen W, July 2015
Excellent experience! Highly recommend. The cruise staff were extremely courteous and very good at what they do. The food was exceptional as well. Overall, an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed by: Victor T, May 2014
It was wonderful the staff was great.