Venice Photography Walking Tour: A Day in Life of Venice
You will also learn how to approach people and capture the spontaneous emotions, expressions and interactions among people that tell the story of Venice and the people who celebrate it with you. There are photo opportunities on every corner and each location we visit offers its own unique photographic challenges and we will explore different styles of reportage story telling.
Your Venice Photography Walking Tour ends at St Mark's Square.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
November 01 to March 31
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Venice Photography Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Entrance fees
- Camera and film
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must have a basic knowledge of their camera
- Tours operate rain or shine and the route may be changed based on local conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Michelle P, October 2014
For me, this was the best tour we took. We met our guide nice and early and started as far away from the crowds as possible. We got to see some of everyday Venice, not just tourist Venice. And Mario was fantastic. He really helped me with the artsy side of my photography and was able to help me take better pictures of our holiday.
Reviewed by: Marina R, July 2014
We spent 3.5 hours with Mario yesterday, and were pleased the tour was just for our family of 4. The photography tour was a refreshing way to spend our time and we loved seeing some of the back lane ways of Venice. Mario also told us a lot about the areas we were walking through. Mario was fabulous with our children (15 and 12 years). Our daughter had bought a camera the day before the tour and Mario even set the camera settings for her and explained the principles of using a camera really well. We loved learning more about composing photos. This tour was a highlight of Venice.