Select a datex
Rise to the challenge and experience Sydney’s highest outdoor adventure. The Sydney Skywalk is an exhilarating and unique high altitude adventure that takes you 268 meters (880 feet) above the city. Step out on the glass-floored platform that extends over the edge of Sydney Tower Eye and experience an adrenalin rush as you walk amongst the clouds. With 360 degree views over Sydney’s iconic landmark buildings, views to the ocean and out to the mountains will leave you breathless.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
This breathtaking 45 minute experience is not for the faint hearted. Dressed in protective clothing and tethered by a safety harness you’ll see the glittering sights of Sydney from a whole new perspective. Feel the high altitude breeze on your face and listen to the commentary from your expert guide.
Once you come down from the clouds the adventure continues with a visit to the 4D Experience - a ground breaking 3D film with spectacular in-theater effects and a breathtaking fourth dimension that gives an amazing view of the city.
And if you still want more you can continue to the Observation Deck to use the telescopes for a birds-eye view and pinpoint the local landmarks.
Sydney Skywalk at Sydney Tower
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Tower Eye, Sydney CBD
- Open from 9:30am to 10:30pm
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Tower Skywalk
- Elevator admission to Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit the Observation Deck
- Sydney Skywalk
- 4D Experience
- All equipment and protective clothing provided
- Local guide on the Skywalk
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- You cannot take your camera on the Skywalk, lockers are available for your use
- All participants will be required to sign a health disclaimer, some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from going on the Skywalk
- Minimum age is 10 years
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.