Experience Sydney Harbour from a unique perspective on a guided Sydney Harbour kayak tour. Explore Sydney’s magnificent harbor and enjoy the great, up-close views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, or explore the best of Sydney’s outer harbor around Manly, one of Sydney's most beautiful harbor-side suburbs. You can choose from three kayak tour options, departing from either Rose Bay in Sydney’s east or Manly in Sydney’s north.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
No previous experience is necessary to enjoy your kayak tour in Sydney Harbour, as full instruction will be provided. The extremely stable, state-of-the-art sea kayaks are perfect for beginners and advanced kayakers alike. You will receive a full safety briefing and learn the techniques of kayaking before setting out to explore Sydney’s best waterways.
Choose from the following kayak tours:
Sydney Harbour Morning Kayak Tour
Take in Sydney's spectacular morning views on this two-hour kayak tour. Paddle through Sydney’s inner harbor, passing some of Sydney’s most famous icons, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Departs at 7am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
This is the ultimate Sydney Harbour kayak tour and one of the most beautiful paddles on the harbor. Kayak right in the heart of Sydney’s inner harbor and enjoy the up-close views of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Opera Harbour Bridge. Stop for a delicious picnic lunch of fresh prawns, ham and fresh salads as you take in the wonderful harbor views. The tour is approximately four-hour in duration, including kayak instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs at 10:30am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Manly & Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
Explore the best of Sydney’s outer north harbor around Manly, one of Sydney’s most popular harbor-side suburbs. Kayak past beautiful harbor beaches, many only accessible by water, and see the dramatic sandstone headlands of this beautiful part of the harbor. Learn about the history of the area and stop for a delicious picnic lunch along the way. Enjoy fresh prawns, ham off the bone and fresh salads on a remote harbor beach. This tour is approximately 4.5 hours, including kayaking instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs from Manly at 10:30am.
Kayaking on Sydney Harbour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Rose Bay or Manly
- 7am Sydney Harbour Morning Kayak
10:30am Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour
10:30am Manly & Sydney Harbour Kayak
Return Details:Sydney Harbor Morning Kayak Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 9:30am
Sydney Harbour and Manly Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 2:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-hour kayak tour on Sydney's inner harbor with fantastic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House. Departs at 7am from Rose Bay. Concludes at Rose Bay at approximately 9am
4-hour kayak on Sydney's inner harbor with views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Includes picnic lunch. Departs Rose Bay at 10:30am. Concludes at Rose Bay at approximately 2:30pm
4-hour kayak tour on Sydney's outer harbor near Manly. Includes a picnic lunch and kayak instruction. Departs from Manly at 10:30am. Tour concludes at Manly at approximately 2:30pm
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour
- Sydney Harbour kayak tour
- Picnic lunch (if option selected)
- Professional kayak guide
- Use of kayak
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- To ensure you keep well hydrated, please bring at least 1.5 liters of drinking water
- A PDF life jacket will be provided
- Rain will not affect the operation of the kayak tours. in fact, some of the best kayaking conditions are during rain. However strong winds may cause cancellation. If canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, a towel, a change of clothes for after the kayak and a swimsuit if you want to swim and enjoy Sydney's magnificent harbor beaches
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.