2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip
Save up to 20% on three of our most popular Sydney tours by booking this 2-day combo package!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your day begins with a half-day sightseeing tour of Sydney. You'll be picked up from your centrally located Sydney hotel for your morning coach tour to see the best of Sydney including Darling Harbour, Sydney Opera House, St Mary's Cathedral, Hyde Park and Kings Cross. This tour has many photo opportunities, including a stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for superb views of Sydney and the harbour, and a 30-minute stop at Bondi Beach where you will have 30-minutes at your leisure.
Enjoy a two-hour luncheon cruise by catamaran on Sydney Harbour. Feast on a seafood buffet lunch including fresh local seafood, hot and cold dishes, desserts and fruit. You'll see all the sights of Sydney Harbour from the catamaran's extensive decks, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison. Tour concludes at Circular Quay or at King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
You'll be picked up from your centrally located Sydney hotel for your day trip to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park. Your first stop is Featherdale Wildlife Park. You'll have an hour to get up close to Australian native animals including koalas, kangaroos, wombats and wallabies. Your journey continues to Katoomba where you'll see the famous Three Sisters rock formation. You'll have two hours to explore the Blue Mountains at your own leisure with the opportunity to ride the Scenic Cableway and enjoy lunch (at own expense). In the afternoon, there is time for browsing through the quaint mountain village of Leura before returning to to Sydney via the home of the 2000 Olympic Games site.
Choose to enjoy these tours on 2 consecutive days, alternatively you have up to seven days from the date of your first tour to enjoy your Blue Mountains Day Trip.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Central Location: Star City Coach Terminal, Darling Harbour
- 8:15am (both days)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip. Blue Mountains tour departs daily and must be booked within 7 days of first tour.
2-Day Sydney Highlights, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip Combo
- Sydney Harbour two-hour cruise by catamaran
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off on Day 2 only
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided sightseeing tour of Sydney
- Full-day guided sightseeing tour of the Blue Mountains
- Lunch at Blue Mountains
- Hotel drop-off (Day 1, Sydney tour concludes at either Jetty 6 Circular Quay or No 5 King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour)
- Scenic rail or cableway entry fee (approx AUD$10 one-way and AUD$19 return)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise - dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: The Blue Mountains tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Sydney Highlights tour. You'll be required to reconfirm both tours at least 24-hours from the Sydney tour departure date.
- Note: high chairs or baby chairs are not provided on board due to safety reasons. Customers can bring prams or strollers onboard the cruise and room will be made at the table to accommodate it.
- Infant car seats can not be brought on the tour nor are provided as they will not attach in the buses.
Reviewed by: Kevin F, May 2014
A good value for the two tours that are included. The Blue Mountains day trip was excellent with a stop in a small town for tea, a visit to Scenic World, with views of the Blue Mountains and the rain forest, and a visit to Echo Point for a close-up view of the Three Sisters. The Sydney tour was nice with stops to view the city from different parks, a short tour of the Rocks district, and a visit to Bondi Beach. The lunch cruise is OK and I would recommend it if you are not doing any other harbor cruises.
Reviewed by: Ann S, USA, May 2014
This 2 Day Tour was perfect for us to see as much as possible in the 3 days in Sydney before our cruise. We had an early pickup, 7:15am from the Sydney Harbour Marriott, on both days, on time. The city tour gave us a glimpse of all the best sites and different areas of the city. The commentary on the coach was interesting by a very nice guide. Important to me was the cleanliness of the coach ,I hate trying to take pictures out of dirty windows! We visited Bondi Beach, advertised as Australia's most famous surf beach. Not crowded at this time of the year and a nice walk on the boardwalk and in the sand. Our 2 hour Sydney Harbor tour by catamaran started at Darling Harbor. We had an excellent seafood buffet and everything on the boat was very clean, including the restrooms. The cruise took us under the Sydney bridge, great view from the outside deck, of the Opera house and Fort Denison. Tour ended at Darling Harbor, but we were told to stay on if we needed to go to Circular Quay, a couple minutes walk from our hotel. The next day was a real treat to visit the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains! Seeing the famous three sisters and Jamison Valley, closer look at Echo point. A little confusing with the crowds and 3 different rides, the very steep incline railroad, the cable car and skyway, at Scenic World, but walked on the valley floor, interesting with relics of the area's coal-mining past. Rides were not included in tour price. The private collection of native animals and birds at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Especially, so close and personal with the koalas and kangaroos. Stopped at Waradah Aboriginal Center with performers in traditional paint and costumes, explaining and playing the didgeridoo.Visited a quaint mountain village called Leura and ended with a visit at Homebush Bay, 2000 Olympic Game Site. Dropped back at the hotel at 6 pm. A very full and long day, worth every penny! Couldn't have seen and experienced so much on our first visit to Sydney without ya!