San Francisco Food Tour: Ferry Building and Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
The shops of the Ferry Building and adjoining thrice-weekly Ferry Plaza Farmers Market are revered by locals for their seasonal, sustainable produce and a tempting array of sweet treats. Join your epicurean concierge to discover the quality and cultural diversity of San Francisco's artisanal food community!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All-inclusive tour
- Get inside tips from a local
You'll taste organic cheeses from Cowgirl Creamery, sample sourdough bread from ACME Bread Company, nibble on freshly made mortadella and enjoy the delicious house cured fennel salami produced by celebrity chef Chris Cosentino.
Try fresh-baked fruit and vegetable tartlets from Frog Hollow Farm in nearby Brentwood, enjoy pickled vegetables from Happy Girl Kitchen; try the French macaroons from Miette Patisserie; and compare chocolates from Recchiuti Confections and Scharffen Berger. All tastings are included on this great-value tour, so be sure to work up an appetite!
It's a mouthwatering excursion to culinary Utopia!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Tuesdays at 10am
- Saturdays at 9:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Tuesday Departure
Tuesday food tour of San Francisco Ferry Building and Ferry Plaza Farmers Market including tastings
9:30am Saturday Departure
Saturday food tour of San Francisco Ferry Building and Ferry Plaza Farmers Market including tastings
San Francisco Food Tour: Ferry Building and Farmer's Market
- All food tastings
- Personal epicurean concierge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- All food tastings are subject to change depending on availability
Reviewed by: Louise Y, February 2015
We really enjoyed the Food Tour!! Joshua was a great guide and made the tastings fun!!
Reviewed by: Anders E, December 2014
A wonderful start of Saturday morning