Combine a visit to Muir Woods and Sausalito with a fabulous cruise on San Francisco Bay. You'll cross the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay area's most popular national monument, visit Sausalito - the prettiest village in California and sail next to Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge on a narrated one-hour cruise.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
First, this enthralling excursion takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to stop for a view of San Francisco from Vista Point, then through the coastal mountains to the Bay Area's popular Muir Woods. This national monument is the site of a virgin forest of California Coast redwood trees, among the oldest and tallest on earth. Take the opportunity to roam through an ancient forest of giant redwood trees on your 75-minute visit of Muir Woods.
The tour then takes you to Sausalito, a quaint Mediterranean-style seaside village. Stroll along the waterfront, shop or take photos in this picturesque artists' colony nestled on the northern shores of San Francisco Bay.
In addition, you'll enjoy an hour of breathtaking sightseeing on the Golden Gate Bay Cruise. The fully narrated cruise on San Francisco Bay takes you under the Golden Gate Bridge (weather permitting) for close-up views of Alcatraz Island, the San Francisco waterfront and the California sea lions.
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located San Francisco hotels and airport hotels
Please note, if you are staying at Fisherman's Wharf hotels please make your own way to the departure point of 2627 Taylor Street. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Airport hotels: Pickup is available, however guests will be drop off at hotel at 5:15pm.
Cruise ship passengers: Please make your way to 2627 Taylor Street, 10-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
- 9:00am (hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation)
Please note: Additional departure times may be scheduled during busy periods. You must call 24 hours prior to tour date to reconfirm your departure time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Tour across the Golden Gate Bridge to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seat vehicles
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.