Select a datex
See the city of Fremantle and Western Australia's beautiful beaches on this exhilarating 30-minute helicopter ride! You'll fly to the historic port city of Fremantle, along the coast to Observation City, skimming the surf beaches before heading south again to Fremantle then returning to Jandakot.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Scenic helicopter flight
On your 30-minute Western Australia’s beaches helicopter tour you will fly in the comfort of a modern jet helicopter along 15 miles (25 kilometers) of beaches, from the surf beaches in the north through to City Beach and Cottesloe in the south, down to the historic port city of Fremantle.
Then you'll follow the path of the glistening Swan River and see the amazing sheltered basin around which the city of Perth was built. From the air you'll be able to survey the majesty of Kings Park, and see the city center's mix of heritage and modern architecture.
Perth Beaches and Freemantle Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:2 Harvard rd, Jandakot Airport
- You are required to select your desired departure time range when submitting your booking request. This is an indication only. Upon your booking being confirmed (subject to availability), you will be advised of the exact departure time. If your preferred time range is not available, your booking may be confirmed for the next available time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Perth Beaches Helicopter Tour
- 30-minute Helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation of your travel date will be received at time of booking Please include your preferred flight time along with each individual passenger's weight at the time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated. You must call the local operator 24-48 hours prior to travel to reconfirm the exact departure details. All contact details will be advised upon confirmation.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Maximum of four (4) passengers per flight permitted with combined weight not exceeding 320kg
- Routes and flight times may vary according to weather, air traffic control or pilot discretion
Advising Passenger Weights:
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Should you advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is reserved to charge a 100% cancellation fee. Note combined weight may not exceed 320kg.
- Infants under 3 years are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Infant must be accompanied by an adult
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.