Select a datex
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
See how Paris solved the problem of overflowing cemeteries in the 18th century on your Catacombs tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris, 14th arrondissement
- Meet at 9:30am to enter the Catacombs at 10am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small-Group Paris Catacombs Tour
- Entrance fees to the Catacombs
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you arrive no later than 9:45am to avoid the long entrance line. The tour will not wait if you are late.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; there are 130 steps below ground to enter the Catacombs and 83 steps to climb up to exit, and there is no elevator
- Not advisable for anyone with cardiac or respiratory weakness, nervous disease or tendencies towards claustrophobia
- Not advisable for infants or young children
- No restrooms or cloakrooms at the Catacombs
- The temperature remains at 57°F (14°C) inside the Catacombs; dressing warmly is recommended
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.