Giverny and Monet
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour in English
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 8:15am
Afternoon Tour in English
Giverny and Monet tour with English-speaking guide. Departing at 1:45pm
Giverny and Monet
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the gardens, there will be a larger number of flowers in bloom during the summer months than at other times
- Please note: the guide will not accompany you into Monet's house
Reviewed by: Lance I, July 2014
The tour was excellent. If you're a fan of Monet's Water Lillies at L'Orangerie, seeing the pond, willows, and Japanese bridges at Monet's estate really adds to the experience. Look for the tour office at the provided Paris address to exchange your vouchers for tickets.
Reviewed by: Frank M, July 2014
Our tour to Giverny was very enjoyable with friendly and informative guides. We were given a lot of information on Monet's life and family and friends as we were travelling on the bus to his house and garden. On arrival we were given free time to explore this beautifully restored home and gardens. We also enjoyed seeing the outer areas of Paris as we drove out and returned. This is a tour that I would highly recommend.