Select a datex
Treat yourself to an unforgettable night in Paris and combine dinner at the Eiffel Tower with a Seine River Cruise. It's the perfect introduction to the city of lights, bursting with architecture, monuments and historic sights!
- Fully narrated tour
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Likely to Sell Out
Admire a birds-eye view of the floodlit monuments and the streets below while enjoying a three-course dinner at the first floor 'tourist style' Eiffel Tower restaurant. Afterwards, sit back and let the illuminations of the famous Seine bridges slide by during a leisurely cruise on the River Seine.
This is one of the most popular Paris tours and regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Night view of the Trocadero from the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris.
Return Details:The Eiffel Tower
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise
Paris by night
- Seine River Cruise
- 3-course dinner including wine
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant begins at approximately 7:15pm. All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Please note tour may operate in reverse without prior notice which may result in a later dinner sitting.
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
Itinerary:Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Sample Menu:
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people - Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine) or Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rosé wine)
Still or sparkling mineral water
The menu is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.