Experience the spills and thrills of space travel plus the wild beauty of the Everglades on this fun-filled combo day trip from Orlando! Discover Florida’s swamplands on a thrilling airboat adventure ride before your visit to the Kennedy Space Center, where you’ll have more than six hours to explore multiple exhibits at NASA’s launch headquarters.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Kennedy Space Center, Florida
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
- Tour departs between 6:30am and 7:40am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Airboat Ride, Florida
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center including IMAX Films, all shows and exhibits
- Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- Airboat ride
- Round-trip transportation
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.