Leeward Coast Dolphin and Snorkel Half-Day Cruise
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Next, your captain will stop at a calm snorkeling spot. If you’re a beginner, you’ll easily learn how to use the snorkeling equipment, how to breathe through the snorkel and what safety measures to remember. The use of mask and fins is included, and you’ll receive a snorkel to borrow. Jump into the water with your professionally trained guide, and spend 30 to 45 minutes discovering the magical underwater world of Hawaiian marine life. You will see everything from brightly colored coral to schools of tropical fish.
After working up an appetite from snorkeling, sail back to Waianae Harbor as you feast on a buffet lunch, including hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes and desserts. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic drinks and two free alcoholic beverages (for those 21 and up).
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu cruise! In the rare event you do not see dolphins, you will be offered a sunset cocktail cruise or snorkeling adventure for free!
This tour operator offers a whale or dolphin sighting guarantee December through April!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Waianae Boat Harbor
Hotel pickup is available from the following Waikiki hotels:
- Ala Moana
- Aston Sunset
- Coral Reef
- Gateway Hotel
- Halekulani Hotel
- Hawaii Prince
- Hilton Hawaiian
- Hyatt Regency
- Ilikai Renaissance
- Maile Sky Court
- Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Outrigger Reef
- Outrigger Waikiki Main
- Pacific Beach
- Pacific Monarch
- Resort Quest Hotel (Formerly the Aston Waikiki)
- Sheraton Princess
- Sheraton Waikiki
- For guests with transportation from Waikiki, a shuttle will pickup at 7am Mondays through Thursdays. On Fridays through Sundays a van picks up at 8am. This transportation connects you to your 9am departure from Waianae Boat Harbor.
- For guests with no transportation, please make your way to Waianae Boat Harbor
Cruise returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7am Snorkel + Transport
Departure for Waikiki customers between 7am and 8:15am. Tour includes transport from select Waikiki hotels to West Oahu; Hotel drop-off is also included. Without pickup, meet at Waianae Harbor at 8:45
USD $145.49Pricing details
9am Snorkel without Transport
9am departure; Meet at the Waianae Harbor at 8:45am; Free shuttle from Ko Olina or self-drive from Waianae for 8:30am check-in; No Waikiki hotel pickup or dropoff is provided
USD $113.99Pricing details
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask and fins)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks per adult
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Breakfast menu includes muffins, croissants, mixed fruit salad, whole bananas, granola bars, coffee, milk, juice, water and soda.
- Lunch menu includes hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes, desserts, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
Reviewed by: Hafdis N, January 2016
The trip was in a word - awesome. Captain Anthony, Megan, Kelly and Rodney made the voyage a highlight of our trip to Hawaii. We will be bringing our own snorkeling gear and going again with you this year. The crew took care of our every need, from picking us up, getting us fed, getting us some time viewing whales and dolphins, and making sure everyone got some time swimming with turtles. Kudos to everyone!
Reviewed by: Kyle, October 2015
We had beautiful weather, a very knowledgeable and entertaining crew, saw dolphins and a green sea turtle. Couldn't ask for anything more!