Leeward Coast Dolphin and Snorkel Half-Day Cruise
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Next, your captain will stop at a calm snorkeling spot. If you’re a beginner, you’ll easily learn how to use the snorkeling equipment, how to breathe through the snorkel and what safety measures to remember. The use of mask and fins is included, and you’ll receive a snorkel to borrow. Jump into the water with your professionally trained guide, and spend 30 to 45 minutes discovering the magical underwater world of Hawaiian marine life. You will see everything from brightly colored coral to schools of tropical fish.
After working up an appetite from snorkeling, sail back to Waianae Harbor as you feast on a buffet lunch, including hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes and desserts. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic drinks and two free alcoholic beverages (for those 21 and up).
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu cruise! In the rare event you do not see dolphins, you will be offered a sunset cocktail cruise or snorkeling adventure for free!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Waianae Boat Harbor
Hotel pickup is available from the following Waikiki hotels:
- Ala Moana
- Aston Sunset
- Coral Reef
- Gateway Hotel
- Halekulani Hotel
- Hawaii Prince
- Hilton Hawaiian
- Hyatt Regency
- Ilikai Renaissance
- Maile Sky Court
- Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Outrigger Reef
- Outrigger Waikiki Main
- Pacific Beach
- Pacific Monarch
- Resort Quest Hotel (Formerly the Aston Waikiki)
- Sheraton Princess
- Sheraton Waikiki
- For guests with transportation from Waikiki, a shuttle will pickup at 7am Mondays through Thursdays. On Fridays through Sundays a van picks up at 8am. This transportation connects you to your 9am departure from Waianae Boat Harbor.
- For guests with no transportation, please make your way to Waianae Boat Harbor
Cruise returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7am Snorkel + Transport
Departure for Waikiki customers between 7am and 8:15am. Tour includes transport from select Waikiki hotels to West Oahu; Hotel drop-off is also included. Without pickup, meet at Waianae Harbor at 8:45
9am Snorkel without Transport
9am departure. No hotel pickup or drop-off is provided -- meet at the Waianae Harbor at 8:45am.
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask and fins)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks per adult
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Breakfast menu includes muffins, croissants, mixed fruit salad, whole bananas, granola bars, coffee, milk, juice, water and soda.
- Lunch menu includes hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes, desserts, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
Reviewed by: starrfysh84, September 2014
Staff was fantastic! Very informative. Beautiful Catamaran! Hospitality was amazing and the food was superb!!! Would book this excursion again. Always making sure the guests were happy and served with a smile.I didn't have a child with me but those that did were given the same hospitality and the staff swam with the kids to make sure they got the same experience.
Reviewed by: Paul S, August 2014
This tour was awesome, the crew were great and the boat was brand new.
The food and drink were really good and we saw about 30 dolphins almost as soon as we left the dock. The tour was well ran and pick up from the hotel was efficient!
I'll do the tour again when I go back to Honolulu!