Monaco and Eze Small Group Half-Day Trip from Nice
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco. You’ll have free time to visit Monte Carlo’s Old Town, royal palace (open April to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous streets used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You’ll also have time at Casino Square to do some designer shopping, see the beautiful gardens and mega-yachts in the sparkling harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in one of their favorite getaway destinations.
Then it’s back in the minivan for the return journey to Nice along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche, between Monaco and Nice. You’ll travel past picturesque villages, buzzing marinas and the bay and citadel in the town of Villefranche.
Your minivan is limited to only eight passengers, ensuring you receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: Joanne G, July 2014
Our guide Evija was fabulous, she told us stories about each place we visited and about the history of Nice, Eze and Monaco- we had her all to ourselves which was a bonus. We stopped for pictures along the way, Eze is beautiful, Monaco not so much, but great to see the Casino and all the expensive cars. We got to see Villefranche Sur Mer which is beautiful and Evija pointed out Elton Johns Villa. Overall a fantastic half day tour, well worth the price. A must for first timers in Nice.
Reviewed by: Maureen J, July 2014
Fast paced and interesting. Well worth the money and much easier than trying to do it yourself. Tour guide Adrienne was a perfect host. If anything negative, I would say that less time at the perfume factory and more in Eze would be appreciated. Clearly, the tour is getting money to stop at factory.